Human beings thrive for connection, particularly from their loved ones
Our focus when working with families is to improve connection and understanding. Families frequently find themselves treating their loved ones worse than strangers. How does that happen? Probably due to a high level of expectations to uphold their family morals, obligations, and responsibilities. Unfortunately, this can overlook the level of intimate connection preferred by all members of the family.
Family Therapy is used in a variety of formats as well as for multiple different scenarios. Family Therapy can be one individual or it can be multiple generations. It can be parent-to-child help. It can even help with: "my family is different from me and I need help handling it all". This type of therapy is unique to each family's needs. This is one of the most popular styles of therapy that happens at our clinic and clients report experiencing high levels of success in working with a family therapy approach.
Additional unique services for families
- Parent-Child Therapy can be offered in a setting where one of our therapists will work with the children, while another works with the parents
- Blended Family Support
- When should you introduce the new love of your life to your children?
- Step-Parent Jealousy
- Child behavioral problems
- Assisting Separated/Divorced Families with understanding the complexity of a new family structure
- Helping Parents assist with their children's emotional well-being
- Adult Family Issues